This wax melting furnace is an ideal addition to your candle making operation. With a 10L capacity and adjustable temperature gauge from 30-100 degrees celsius, it can be used to melt all kinds of candle making waxes such as soy, paraffin, bees, hard, beads, and more.
The melter features heating core spout technology, to reduce wax blockage in the faucet, and to ensure a clean wax pour.
The lid and faucet handles are made from heat resistant ABS plastic so the handling areas and outside of the drum won't be too hot to touch when in use. Strong stainless steel drum that is abrasion resistant.
A smart dry burn power off mode and full chassis heating system ensures safety and efficiency of the unit.
This product is RCM compliant as per Level 1 electrical equipment that is classified low risk or unknown risk and is any in-scope electrical equipment.
- Heating Core Spout technology
- High thermal efficiency
- Adjustable temperature: 30-110 degrees Celsius
- Large capacity
- Anti-scalding lid
- Double layered drum so the outside doesn't get too hot
- Stainless steel faucet with anti-scald handle
- Dry burn power off
- Seamless welding
- Full chassis heating system
- Heating and heated indicator lights
- Power: 1500W
- Plug: AU plug
- Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Material: 304 stainless steel/ ABS plastic
- Colour: Silver and black
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Inside volume: 6.5L
- Size (cm): 25 (L) x 25 (W) x 48 (H)
Wax temperature may vary from set temperature by + or - 20 degrees. Please ensure wax is stirred frequently during the heating process to avoid uneven temperatures.
- 1 x 10L Candle Wax Heater with Faucet
- 1 x Instruction manual
Ship from Australia