A very fine free flowing odourless and tasteless white powder, Calcium Sulphate is used in the food industry as a solidifying agent, coagulant, desiccant, anti-caking agent, stabiliser, dough improver, and leaving agent. It is also used in brewing as a filter and helps the fermentation process as well as in the manufacturing and as solidifying of Tofu.
Our Calcium Sulphate is produced by grinding a select grade of high quality white gypsum, and is food grade, conforming to FFC9, NF, EU516 standards.
Please Note: This product is manufactured from a naturally occurring mineral and therefore variations in colour and nongypsum content are possible.
- Other Name: Gypsum, Magnesia white, Terra Alba 1
- Chemical Name: Sulfuric Acid, calcium salt, dihydrate
- Chemical Formula: CaSO4.2H2O
- Standards: Conforms to FF 9 and NF, EU516 specifications
- Colour: White
- Odour: Odourless
- Minimum Purity: 98 %
- Ingredients: Calcium Sulphate Dihydrate, Contains gypsum CAS 13397-24-5
Calcium Sulphate in resealable bag.
Ship from Australia